Get Blog Updates In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat Fantastic Car Seat for the Money and even Perfectly Designed

This car seat is bang for any buck you spend about it graco nautilus. My son (20 months) sits and more importantly sleeps very comfortably. I’ve got another carseat from safety 1st where my son’s head used to slide down almost touching his tummy. the medial side guards on this car seat give a cushioned rest with the head while child sleeps comfortably. We picked this car seats determined by study of other reviews, personally visit, functionality, and price. The closest competitor was britax. One reviewer had tried britax, returned it for this one and loved this a lot more. This is a great 3 in 1 convertible car seats. Our 3 yr old likes it plus it looks like it’s comfortable and safe for him. He likes the cubby holes to store little toys. It lets you do employ a latch system, which wasn’t obvious before I received it. It assembled and installed easily, but wouldn’t want to have to go issues. I adore that any of us incorporate the use of the 5 point harness system until he’s 65 pounds, which supplies added safety. Through the design of it, it’ll be convenient to use the seatbelt across our child’s chest and lap using this type of carseat when we make that transition. This child car seat also offers some functionaliy to adjust the recline. Additionally, it comes with removable cushions/padding and adjustments for replacements with children as small as 20 lbs forward facing. I like so it converts to your backed booster after which backless booster. This should be my last child car seat I have to purchase. We have the adjustable “wings” headrest that is certainly nice. We’ve been on 2 trips which were for over 11 hours each way. She did great and wasn’t sore or uncomfortable. It doesn’t rub her spine either. Other reviews were not impressed with the weight. If you are traveling by plane this might be a difficulty. But I knew what it weighed before purchasing. Now for that cons. The crotch buckle is short. I do wish it had another notch to advance it forward. It causes it to be difficult to buckle if a youngster is within the more advanced of growth curve this is a problem. Once it is going into the booster the buckle disappears. Another problem is lifting a young child in to the seat. The armrests are high and i also have banged my daughters head several times for the ceiling, especially while we are on the go. These 2 cons are why I didn’t give 5 stars. Every car seats we have owned includes a con (4g iphone the cup holder broker immediately plus it was difficult to release the straps). As long as the con doesn’t sacrifice safety & is minor I’m able to deal with. I truly am happy using this type of graco nautilus carseats overall. Very impressed while using the overall built in the seat. I simply junked one other safety 1st and bought another graco.

more on front article